Isabel and Carlos celebrated their day of love with their friends and family with an intimate reception at the Castle of Good Hope. The rain that bucketed down on their wedding day was the last thing to put a damper on this special occasion and Isabel was especially radiant throughout, and a real trooper when it came to the couple photos, being prepared to brave the cold and hike up Rhodes Memorial! The bridal party had a bit of a twist with Isabel’s brother being the ‘Man of Honour’ I loved this!! The evening was a cosy affair with candles and fairy lights adorning the Castle’s reception and creating the perfect atmosphere for a beautiful wedding.
Isabel & Carlos
07 Apr '12
SERVICE PROVIDERS WHO MADE THE DAY EXTRA SPECIAL
- Venue: Cape Town
- Dress: Bridal Designs
- Make-up: Nikkila Mann International
- Hair: Nikkila Mann International
- Groom Attire: Wedding and Suit
- Photographer's Assistant: Thank you to Heather Steyn for 2nd shooting for me!
- Guesthouse Where Bride Got Ready: Rouge On Rose Hotel
- Wedding Cake: Dominique Visser (Cake topper)
- Videographer: www.whitelines.co.za
- Decor: designed by bride, supplied by Kleine Marie